Tuesday, March 09, 2004

theSound is truly up to date again. Honest. There's still a lot of crap on there in fact which if you're clever you may just stumble across. Goodness knows what I'll do when I lose my entitlement to megabytes and megabytes of university hosting. God forbid I may have to start paying *gasps*.

Anyhoo, I promised some updates from eel and Kath's visit and didn't really elaborate. It was great, fun was had, lots of money spent, one memorable boat trip taken and many memorable things uttered. MOSTLY though I'll probably just remember this:

a very big spanner.

Hardware store for very big people in very small Kristiansund


The Guardian have started a digital edition! isn't that cool? How can I read their site every day yet I've only just noticed this month old news? stoopid eyes..

No comments: