Monday, February 09, 2004

<-- Look! A picture of Trondheim. Well, of the shopping street anyways. I live several miles away but you get the idea. Its snowing.

Last week I was the happy recipient of two haggises. Since then I have heard rumours that the sending of haggii through the post may be frowned upon by the authorites so perhaps I should keep quiet. I will however say that they were delicious, enjoyed with friends and a halved swede and two minis of Jura which, I would like to add, fall well within the legal importing volume of "1 litre of beverages with more than 22 up to and including 60 % alcohol per volume as well as 1 litre with more than 2.5 up to and including 22 % alcohol per volume or 2 litres with more than 2.5 up to and including 22 % alcohol per volume" and thus cancel out any wrongdoing in importing two haggii.

The norwegian embassy in the UK has a nice site.

No comments: