Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lack of Entropy

I am listening to Radio Magnetic's alleged jazz show, Entropy, notable in its absence from the feed for about a year. It is good though, so I wish it was on more! Well worth a listen if you're interested in a variety of jazz beyond the limited one which is generally meted out in Glasgow. As myself and I dare say my dBassian colleagues are.
What exactly would it take to get more jazz on Radio Magnetic, beyond the annual excitement of the jazz fest? [NYK would have had this sorted, but we won't go into that].

One of the many enjoyable features of Entropy of course is Andy Watt's rather forgetful/shambolic delivery/technical operation which I'm sure is down to merely the infrequency of his shows!

I can see I've sold this really well, so am going to stop before you change your mind. Entropy is a podcast downloadable here or subscribable here.
Roy

No comments: